Sunday, March 2, 2014

Gratitude and Celebration

Everything that happens in life gets me present to how grateful I am for everything and everyone around me. We are around the corner from one of the funnest holidays in the Jewish calendar, we dress up, but unlike Halloween, nothing to do with gore.  It is a story of triumph, perseverance, and faith, click to learn more, Purim Story.

We celebrate by dressing up as the characters in the story, or anything our heart desires.  It is so much fun for the kids, there are carnivals and parties, but also tons of fun for me.  I get to use my creative side and love of dress up, and enjoy everyone else's creations.  The holiday is about celebrating the victory with indulging in food and drink, and dancing the night away.  I am excited for the adult party this year, the theme is Purim in the Glow, I will not give a full costume disclosure, but I will be in all white because it glows the best in the dark.



The fun starts today, there are a few carnivals around town, I am still figuring out which one to go to. This is a fun month for me, besides Purim, my baby girl is turning 4 and my little baby is turning two, this is a party month, Woo Hoo!

Stay Dry LA Peeps,
Stay Safe,
Happy Sunday,
Coach Yulia

No comments:

Post a Comment