Saturday, March 1, 2014

Life can change in an instant

I got news right before Shabbat that a wonderful woman that I knew passed away, this is a woman that was healthier than anyone I know.  She just became a grandma, she was an amazing Pilates instructor, an amazing mother.  I was lucky to meet her through friends in our community and it was an instant connection. She enjoyed my Yoga class, I would come to her work and sometimes to her home, and everytime I was with her, it was a beautiful energy exchange.

I found out right before Shabbat started yesterday through a community email and was in shock, it was sudden, it made no sense, and I couldn't contact anyone until after Shabbat.  Right before we lit our Shabbat candles I told my husband how it is so important to realize how blessed we are, enjoy our family, life can change in an instant.

Today I took my kids to shul, talked to a few more people, everyone is shocked, went to visit my friends and all the family, it is just very sad and too soon.

Treasure Your Treasures,
Coach Yulia

No comments:

Post a Comment