Tuesday, March 18, 2014

What is a Bubbleologist?


We had the best bubble party for my daughter's birthday today at her school, the person in charge was a bubbleologist and while the kids had open play walked around and showed them how to do it.  There were some cool wands, but basically it was four kiddie pools filled with bubble solution.  The simplicity is what made it fun for the kids and a great event.  My husband on the other hand was telling me he could do it himself, but then the bubbleologist also has patience for the children :)  When we were in Atlanta visiting my family a few months ago, I ran into the Bubble Man, and he was a real bubbleologist in my opinion, using string to make the coolest shapes and they were humongous.  This link gives an idea of what is possible,
http://blog.sciencemuseum.org.uk/insight/2013/10/22/your-guide-to-becoming-a-bubble-ologist/.

Afterward we had some songs, dances, cupcakes and a bubble goodie toy to take home that was shaped like a cell phone.  I figured that is a gift for girls, boys, and kids in general who want to pretend they are on their phones all day just like their parents.

I have been running around and I am exhausted, and my night has just begun.  I am happy with the successful day so far.  Went to a Brit Mila, circumcision ceremony for a friend and Prenatal Yoga client.  Then off to teach a pilates class where I picked up a fellow teacher and after taking my class gave me some amazing tips.  Then ran to the party, took my brother in law to the airport afterward, back to finish off the party at the school.  Now home for a bit before I teach two classes and squeeze in some cardio in the middle.

I like being tired from life,
I am also really looking forward to a good nights sleep tonight,
Last night was the first time in a long time the baby stayed in his bed,
I hope this continues,
Til Tomorrow,
Coach Yulia

No comments:

Post a Comment