Sunday, March 16, 2014

My Party Plans Have Changed

On Shabbat I do not write or go on the computer, and right after we got our costumes on and ran to our synagogue to hear the Megilla, which talks about the story of Purim, and then there was a kids carnival, I will post all the pictures tomorrow.  I almost went to sleep and just jumped out of bed to write, we got home about 15 minutes ago, put the older kids to bed, baby had a long nap this afternoon, so he is up with me.

I just put him in Spiderman pajamas for the party, the superman costume was too small for his chubbies
I originally planned to go out on my own, tons of parties tonight, but for some reason my right leg at the calf/shin area began bothering me, not sure what it is, but it is hard to be on my feet, let alone dance.  The kids had a blast, I am happy to be done, tomorrow is another day of festivities.

Happy Purim,
Chag Sameach,
Happy Weekend Everyone,
Coach Yulia

No comments:

Post a Comment