Friday, March 7, 2014

I AM MOM



This video takes a little bit of your time, but this is exactly how I feel in the morning, and sometimes throughout the day with my kids, its like a recording, OY! Every morning we get ready for school, Monday through Friday, same routine, same order, every time someone has a meltdown, so I get in my automatic, robotic order machine voice, try to keep emotion out of it, walk away and mumble a few things under my breath.  Every night kids go to bed at the same time, every night there is a debate, conversation, feelings, discussion, it never ends.  Thank God for my husband that has been with them the past three nights as I pranced around town in the various events I wrote about this week.  Thank God they know mom has to go to work, even my baby is OK with it, and I am so grateful because without it my seesaw would topple, crash, stay grounded, and not in a good way.

God bless all the parents out there,
It's a Challenge,
We are never bored,
We really appreciate when we get some sleep, a date night, or sometimes even a shower,
We are starting celebrations tonight for my daughter's birthday month,
Excited to turn of the world tomorrow and hang with family and friends,
We have a Hello Kitty Ice Cream Cake on the menu,
Just for family this weekend,
Party in her school coming up in a few weeks,
and even more finishing out the month with her Hebrew Birthday,
Woo Hoo!
That's the fun of being a mom,
For me anyway,
I love to have fun,
I love celebrations,
I am definitely in the right community,
We celebrate every inch of life,
Thank God,
Shabbat Shalom,
Coach Yulia

No comments:

Post a Comment