Sunday, March 16, 2014

My Party Plans have changed AGAIN!

What a fun party last night, she didn't want to be a kitty,
just a princess, and they made those masks, FUN!
We plan and God laughs they say, yesterday night I slept in due to a bothersome leg, where I would not be able to wear and enjoy my costume properly, and "work it," and for me that is 99% of the fun, and it was all for the best.  Today the plan was run around our neighborhood with the kids giving gifts to friends, that is one of the traditions and laws of our Purim holiday, and then go to a few kids events and end up at a mandatory festive meal.

A fun clown, then a magician with a tarantula, frog, and chicken! My
Spiderman had a blast, we got the facepaint right after this picture :)
One of my Doula clients needed me this morning, and it was beautiful, and there was no other place I would have rather been.  I was actually happy that it was a day of structured celebration so my husband could run around with the kids, which is usually my thing, they had a great time.  I made it home in time for the festive meal which was amazing, delicious, fun, a moon bounce for the kids, singing, drinks, and just a fabulous time.




Have a great week everyone,
Birth is one of the few things that we don't have control over,
It is a mystery,
It gives me a natural high to wait for it to begin,
My goal is to support the mom in whatever is best for her to feel good about the whole experience,
Thank God,
Blessed,
Coach Yulia

No comments:

Post a Comment