Sunday, March 9, 2014

Party Hopping

I am exhausted from our party hopping, from our 80 degree weather, clowns, balloons, pizza, lollipops, and ice cream.  My oldest son woke me up last night at 2am to tell me that his sheet was coming off of his bed, the baby was in my bed already, so I told him to climb into the baby's bottom bunk.  OY! He wasn't full on screaming my name, he was whisper screaming, and when I finally heard it from my deep sleep, I thought he was maybe having a nightmare.  I woke up with a headache, I do not like to take any medication, so I went about my day, making sure the kids were drinking non stop, but I left my glass water bottle in the car and it got hot.  Luckily there were drinks at the parties, and the kids had a blast.  Since we sprung forward, it is still super light outside, so it will be interesting experiment to get them to bed tonight.

It was fun seeing many wonderful friends today,
SUCCESS!
Coach Yulia


 

No comments:

Post a Comment