Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Everything is like labor!

I recently read that labor is just another part of life, and if we view it that way, we can get through it, just like we get through all other ups and downs.  I would like to offer a different perspective, everything in life is like labor!

  • We need to be patient, watchful waiting, the result will come no matter what
  • We need to find ways to cope, deal, get through, figure out, get support
  • As long as things are moving in the right direction, everything is fine, feel proud for each step along the way, one at a time, keep looking forward
  • Once we have done the work, and get the result, it is so rewarding and feels so good

As I focus on promoting and building my Coach Yulia business, there are some things that I am good at but do not love to do.  Such as office work, accounting, feeling pressure from making a living instead of just flowing in the direction that feels right.  Right now I am working on my promotional materials, I am good at figuring stuff out, but the process takes time, energy, and is exhausting. Some people have the funds to hire somebody, part of me really feels good doing it myself, and love that the finished product was all me.  You will see the fruits of my labor soon!

Coach Yulia

Tired from good things, keeping busy doing what I love, letting my hair be wild and free, in our hot Los Angeles summers




No comments:

Post a Comment