Friday, July 24, 2015

My husband lost 7 pounds with Arasys Inch Loss!

BEFORE




AFTER


I think my husband went to only one of my Yoga classes when we were dating.  Other than that the only exercise he gets is when he washes the cars or deep cleans the house every Friday for Shabbat.  I am grateful for his cleanaholic addiction instead of any other addiction, but over the almost 8 years that we are married, his belly has expanded along with mine.  You would not be able to tell, he is tall and slim everywhere else, and cleans up nice in a suit.  We have a big family wedding coming up, and after starting his Arasys Course, which is 10 sessions, 30 minutes long, his pants were fitting better.

BEFORE

He has not even finished his 10, he has two more left, he has not exercised, he has not changed how he is eating.  Today he stepped on the scale and couldn't believe that from 180 he all of a sudden is 173.  He says he doesn't really see it yet, the belly does not just go away, this is not a magic trick and it is not surgery.  It is a lymphatic detox, breaks up cellulite and fat, tightens skin, and equivalent to 530 crunches in a 30 minute session.  The best part is that you are laying down, you cannot hurt your back or have bad form like in regular abdominal exercises, and there is no sweat, no pain, and no side effects, just results.

AFTER
I was so excited to add Arasys Inch Loss, www.arasysinchloss.com/yulia, to my specialties.  It is a perfect piece to my puzzle of health, fitness, and feel good way of life that I live and teach.  I love supporting women, before babies, with prenatal Yoga during pregnancy, during labor and birth as a Doula, and now I have a post-partum solution for our weakened abdominals and stretched skin.

I also have men taking my Yoga classes privately and at 24 Hour Fitnesses, and I have had the amazing opportunity to teach couples in our community.  My husband needed something to kickstart his body, it's like going to a chiropractor, acupuncturist, or any other treatment that activates the body in a healthy way.


Invest in your health,
Preventive Maintenance,
Guaranteed Inch Loss,
Contact me for more information about a group demo,
Come to my home and take a look,
Looking forward to balance with my Day of Rest,
Shabbat Shalom



No comments:

Post a Comment