Thursday, July 23, 2015

Talent and Skill



I am in awe of raw talent, and people that have amazing gifts, when you pair that with skill, it is a win, win combination.  On the other hand you have people that are skilled, but not connected, gifted, or talented in the field that they choose.  There is no passion, they are cold, it is just a job, and I really think it is the talent and gift that sets people apart.  We feel when somebody really loves what they do, and it is almost magical how it is beyond just a service, some people have it and some don't.

The amazing woman in the video above has a brilliant voice that she has trained in such a unique way, I am in awe.  I have been so blessed to keep connecting with unique, talented people that have so many beautiful gifts, and they are openly sharing them, offering them, living their purpose in this world.

Everything from music, to art, fashion, writing, law, medicine, and especially in alternative medicine, there really needs to be a deeper connection and understanding.

I call it gut.
I feel everything in my gut.
I follow my gut.
I trust my gut.
I enjoy being present, that is my gift, I am fully present in every moment.
My chosen profession of fitness and health goes hand in hand with a mind and body mentality.
I enjoy learning new skills from everybody I meet, but ultimately I follow my own flow, and weave in new information, customize, and allow my clients to really connect deep within themselves.
Ultimately I cannot teach anybody anything,
Unless they are open to learn about their own mind and body.
One day your neuro-muscular system just gets it,
Be Patient,
Practice,
Grow,
Feel Good,
Coach Yulia

No comments:

Post a Comment