Friday, July 10, 2015

I LOVE HUGS


Many cultures have different ways of saying hello, some have a handshake, some have one kiss or two on the cheek, even to strangers.  I grew up with hugging, and I absolutely love it, I do not hug everyone I meet, but there is such a beautiful feeling with a good hug.

I always write about how I am so blessed to have my kids, they have all of me, all 100% of me gets drained out when I am with them, Thank God for everything, these are the best kind of problems. One thing I do take time for is to give them each a big hug every morning.  I have early risers, no matter what time they go to bed, we aim for 7pm, some days it ends up being 9pm, they wake up at 6am, sometimes one by one and other times in a pair or all three.

They know they each get hug time with me, we are in no rush, so we lay on the couch snuggling, hugging, and I cannot help myself to give kisses.  This is pure pleasure, I completely surrender and give all of my love, and in these morning moments, I feel the energy back, they hug and kiss each other all the time, they love each other.

Every Friday night we welcome Shabbat,
Turn of the world for 24 hours,
Enjoy each other's company with no distractions,
These are the pros that outweigh any cons,
Blessed,
Grateful,
Present,
Shabbat Shalom


No comments:

Post a Comment