Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Model and Muse

http://www.briennemichelle.com/underwater

“The most beautiful experience we can have is the mysterious.
 It is the fundamental emotion that stands at the cradle of true art and true science.” 

― Albert Einstein

I was lucky to model for Brienne Michelle, that is the profile picture on my Facebook, she posted this amazing quote today along with the stunning photo, it is underwater, and I am in awe of her artistry.   I love to be photographed, I love to be a canvas, transform, become the vision of the artist.  Some people sing, dance, draw, paint, and my creative outlet is being different versions of myself, not of my own creation, but becoming, in the moment what fits the energy of the work.

muse
  1. (in Greek and Roman mythology) each of nine goddesses, the daughters of Zeus and Mnemosyne, who preside over the arts and sciences.

    • a woman, or a force personified as a woman, who is the source of inspiration for a creative artist.
      noun: muse; plural noun: muses
      synonyms:inspiration, creative influence, stimulus;
      formalafflatus
      "the poet's muse"

I love to be a muse, and I have been lucky to connect with many talented artists and photographers, who are looking to have fun, to create, and enjoy that I am a blank canvas that is open and following their vision and direction.

It makes me happy to write and think about this, since marriage and motherhood, this has been my creative outlet.  I used to act, runway model, dance, perform on stage, and I honestly do not miss it. What I miss and crave is dressing up, meeting creative people from all walks of life and connecting for a project.  I keep on finding photographers that are looking to promote or create, and are happy to have a willing participant.  I love stepping out of my wife and mother role for a photo shoot, and going from Yoga to Diva.

In my everyday life, it is so nice to wear no makeup, yoga pants, comfortable shoes, and be the example of just feel good and be you.  When I dress up however, I like to go all out, full face, fabulous outfit, and adding to the scenery, letting everyone enjoy the view.  Yes there is an exhibitionist inside of me, and I am blessed the my husband enjoys and supports his wife going all out and having fun.

What gets your creative juices flowing?
Coach Yulia

No comments:

Post a Comment