Monday, July 6, 2015

My Eggs Are Hot

Yesterday after I wrote my happy with everything, go with the flow, everything is meant to be blog, the day went awry.  I love my schedule changing all the time, I love the same flexibility, when I have a client in labor, I know who to call to cover my classes and clients.  I also pick up classes to substitute all the time, there was a class available yesterday, and I was excited to teach on July 4th weekend for the people that wanted some Yoga.  I grabbed my kids and headed to class, there is a kids club that they love, I get there, its a holiday weekend, the kids club is closed.

I told them that I didn't even think it would be closed on July 5, the fourth of course but why the fifth?  The manager said I had to cancel, I tried to think who can watch the kids, everyone was busy or far away, and it was very disappointing.  People take time out of their day to feel good, next time I will know to double check on a holiday weekend.  I spent time and energy to get the kids across town, just to come back home.  Once we got home, the energy was off, there was house work to do, the kids didn't want to help clean their room, I did not feel like going anywhere, towards the end of the day we played outside and the kids rode their bicycles before bedtime.

On the good side a friend popped in for a visit to distract us all for a bit, and then once the kids were in bed I had some people come over to demo the Arasys Inch Loss System, check it out at this link,
www.arasysinchloss.com/yulia.

Today started out better, got the kids to school, met a friend for a hike in Runyon Canyon, it was nice and cool.  Had a bite to eat at home and went to a private Yoga client, got a phone call from my Doula client, now home, some housekeeping to do, actual housekeeping and scheduling.

Some days just flow,
Some days are off,
Then they flow again,
Coach Yulia

This was in my lap on the way to my hike, some hard boiled eggs that I took right out of the boiling water.
I was amazed that when I put them in my lap on my drive, they were still burning hot, the shell was keeping the heat inside.
I did not cool them down with cold water, just took them right out of the hot water.  Once I peeled and ate them, they were still super hot and delicious, just an observation of how life works, this is what my brain does all day,
 stop and see the magic all around you.


No comments:

Post a Comment